Optional features may include:
- User Control from the front panel function keys and intuitive menus or via remote interface ( IEEE-488, RS232, ST/EOT)
- Two modes of operation:
- Operator Mode: Test and cycle at Hot/Ambient/Cold temperatures
- Cycling Mode: Utilize up to 12 thermal cycling sequences, "Smart Tuning" and other advanced features.
- User-defined "At Temperature" Windows, airflow rate, Air or DUT Temperature Control
- Thermal head raising and lowering: Pneumatic control; also manually adjustable
- Thermal Cycling Sequences: Set up to 12 cycling routines in sequence on one table.
- Save up to 12 test set-up files for quick recall and test repeatability.
- Quick airflow control from Front panel
- CFC-free for all systems; HCFC-free for all 50 Hz Systems
- CE approved; and SEMI S2-93A compliant
*Features vary by models. Contact an account manager for available options.