The Tinius Olsen Model 1ST Electromechanical Testing Machine is a shear, flexure and compression testing device delivering a maximum force of 200lbf. Tinius Olsen Model 1ST units are accessible and compact, giving technicians an easy testing experience while meeting national test standards for materials testing systems. Grips, fixtures and self-identifying load cells contain simple or sophisticated specimen profiles, which along with other parameters can be used in conjunction with the test frames and Horizon Software. Four T-slots are built into the machine to allow for accessory mounting and built-in pneumatic distribution ports lend a local air supply to the pneumatic grips. The sleek, single-column design is complimented by an array of system interface options, from the standard tethered handheld interface to a virtual machine-controller app on a PC to the palm of your hand via wireless Bluetooth. Technicians rent the Tinius Olsen Model 1ST to test a range of materials, like filter material, paper, films and medical devices.
Tinius Olsen 1ST Features
- Suitable for tension, compression, flexure, shear and other tests to a maximum force of 1kN / 200 lbf
- Single column design allows compact, economical and easy testing
- Different system interface options are available, from a familiar tethered handheld interface, a wireless Bluetooth interface panel running an Android application, or virtual machine controller application running on a pc. All interfaces work with Horizon Data Analysis software.
- Meets or exceeds the requirements of national and international standard for materials testing systems.
- 4 full-length T slots built into machine column to allow accessories to securely mounted to the test frame.
- Built-in pneumatic distribution ports that provide local air supply to pneumatic grips.
Tinius Olsen 1ST Specs
|Test Speed Range
||0.001-1000 mm / 0.00004-40 in
||100 mm / 4 in
|Max Crosshead Travel
||755mm / 30 in
||1168 x 511 x 467 mm / 46 x 20 x 18 in
||46 kg / 101 lb