The AEMC SR651 Current Probe is designed for use in industrial and utility environments. The unique ergonomic design allows it to easily clamp onto cables or small bus bars. It is built to the highest safety and performance standards including the CE Mark and is UL approved.
Excellent transformation and low phase shift, plus a broad frequency response, permit accurate measurements of current for power and power quality measurements. The high quality magnetic cores and uniform windings provide sensitivity for very low level current measurements, as well as measurements up to 1200AAC. The Model SR651 Current Probe provides an accurate voltage output of 1mV/A. This voltage output enables instruments without current ranges to measure, display log currents through an AC voltage range or measure very low AC.
- Measurement range of 100 mA to 1200 AAC
- Large jaw opening accommodates conductors up to two 500MCM conductors
- Improved ergonomic design and easy operation
- Conforms to EN 61010, 600V Cat. III safety standard
- Low phase shift for power measurements
- Available with mA or mV output signals
- Designed for DMMs, recorders, loggers, oscilloscopes, power and harmonic meters
- CE Mark
- Power quality measuring
- Low industrial loads
- Measuring around cable bundles
- Power load monitoring
- Waveform analysis