From fiber installation to service deployment, the Anritsu CMA5000a OTDR Module is designed to maximize network performance and accelerate the deployment of new services. Critical network parameters and performance can be monitored and network impairments quickly identified to accelerate the deployment of new services. Results can then be easily documented by the powerful Windows based platform simplifying and reducing the non-revenue generating activities associated with operating an optical network. A modular design with different size bay adapters allows you to customize your test set as needed adding further value.
As the leader in optical fiber and network characterization, the CMA5000a offers all the test applications required for comprehensive physical layer characterization, including: OTDR, Chromatic Dispersion, Polarization Mode Dispersion, Loss Test Set, and Optical Return Loss. Supplemental tools such as a Visual Fault Locator and Video Inspection Probe are also available for a complete testing solution. Once the fiber is certified, equipment turn-up, optimization and troubleshooting of the transport layers can be performed for key technologies including: SONET/SDH/PDH, OTN and Ethernet - ensuring your network is performing as it should.
- Sophisticated analysis software provides consistent and accurate fiber characterization
- Dedicated testing modes simplify commonly performed tasks
- Easy to use for any skill level – from fault location to advanced fiber analysis
- Touch screen and hard key user interfaces ensure smooth and efficient operation
- Solutions for all network types: Metro, CWDM, ultra-long haul and FTTP deployments
- Complete fiber characterization from 10 available wavelengths
- Automated, on-the-box reporting