The Anritsu S331C has been replaced by the Anritsu S331E.
The Anritsu S331C Site Master Cable and Antenna Analyzer is a precision, hand-held instrument that performs return loss/SWR and fault location measurements. The Anritsu S331C offers broad frequency coverage, from 25MHz to 4000MHz. Lightweight, rugged design, and wide temperature range make them ideal for HF, Broadcast, Cellular, GSM1800, PCS1900, GPS, ISM, Avionics field applications. Site Master's proprietary design provides superior On-channel RF immunity, which is important for live site testing.
- Accurate return loss/SWR and fault location measurements
- Accurately tests RF transmission lines and antennas
- Superior immunity to on-channel interference for testing at co-located antenna sites
- Multilingual user interface: German, Spanish, French, Chinese, Japanese
- Optional RF power monitor
- Synthesizer accurate to 75 ppm
- Internal memory saves up to 200 traces
- Instrument configuration up to 10 configurations
- Alphanumeric trace naming
- Time, Date stamp
||2 to 1600 MHz
||130, 259, 517
|Memory Locations (max.)