Real-Time Mark and Go
- High-resolution concrete scanning and imaging
- QuickScan 2D data collection at the press of a button
- ScanMax accesses advanced options
- Scan3D for 3D building scanning
- 6.5” LED Touchscreen
- IP65 environmental rating
- Linescan, Focus and 3D display modes
- USB port available
- English, French, Japanese, Chinese
- Operating temperature of -4°F to 104°F (-20°C to 40°C)
SanEz Mode allows for quick mark-and-go data visualization, as in the several metallic targets pictured, which are displayed at various depths.
Software ready for 3D imaging of structures, illustrates targets at varying depths. Two metallic bars crossing eachother within a structure are pictured.
Focus Mode is a real-time GPR imaging tool which simplifies data analysis. Image shows concrete reinforcement at variable depths via focus mode.