The EPOCH 600 Digital Ultrasonic Flaw Detector combines Olympus’ industry leading conventional flaw detection capabilities with the efficiency of a highly portable, intuitive instrument. The EPOCH 600 flaw detector’s blend of efficient menus and direct access keys allows you to take advantage of the highest quality flaw detection platform with exceptional ease of use.
The large, full VGA transflective display combined with our patent-pending digital high dynamic range receiver provides a stable, striking A-scan representation in any lighting condition. Available in two hardware configurations, the EPOCH 600 offers you the choice to adjust parameters with a knob or with a navigation area on the keypad.
The EPOCH 600 is designed to meet the requirements of EN12668-1 and allows a full range of standard and optional flaw detection features. The rugged, ergonomic design allows use in nearly any inspection environment, while the flexible PerfectSquare™ pulser and digital filtering capabilities can tackle nearly any application.
- Designed to meet the requirements of EN12668-1
- PerfectSquare™ tunable square wave pulser
- Digital high dynamic range receiver
- Eight digital filters for enhanced signal-to-noise ratio
- 2 kHz PRF for rapid scanning
- Knob or navigation pad adjustment configurations
- Large, full VGA sunlight readable display
- Long battery life, supporting lithium-ion or alkaline batteries
- Standard dynamic DAC/TVG and onboard DGS/AVG
- 2 GB MicroSD memory card for data transfers and storage
- USB On-The-Go (OTG) for PC communication
- Alarm and VGA outputs
- Optional analog output