The Tektronix DPO2024B Digital Phosphor Oscilloscope offers up to 200 MHz bandwidth and 1 GS/s sample rate to deliver advanced debugging capabilities. The DPO2024B can quickly find and diagnose problems in complex designs with up to 20 channels for analyzing analog and digital signals. With a deep record length of 1 mega-point standard on all channels, the Tektronix DPO2024B lets you capture long windows of signal activity while maintaining fine timing resolution.
The Tektronix DPO2024B has numerous features including three different bandwidth models (70, 100, and 200 MHz) as well as 2 and 4 analog channel models. This oscilloscope is compatible with monitors and projectors through its USB 2.0 and optional Ethernet ports. Capable of searching through thousands of screens of information, the DPO2024B is among the industry's best tools for navigation and research. Zoom, pan, play, pause, and set markings and reminders to get exactly what you need every time. With a rise time of 2.1 nanoseconds, the Tektronix DPO2024B is the fastest in its series.
- Wave Inspector® controls provide easy navigation and automated search of waveform data
- FilterVu™ variable low-pass filter allows for removal of unwanted signal noise
- 29 automated measurements and FFT analysis for simplified waveform analysis
- TekVPI® probe interface supports active, differential, and current probes for automatic scaling and units
- 7 in. (180 mm) wide-screen TFT-LCD color display
- Small footprint and lightweight - only 5.3 in. (134 mm) deep and 7 lb. 14 oz. (3.6 kg)
||1 M points