The Tektronix DPO5104B Digital Phosphor Oscilloscope operates with a bandwidth of 1 GHz and has 4-digital input channels to provide top tier signal fidelity and math capabilities for laboratory use. Point and click visual triggers enable the capture of complex images with easy navigation.
The Tektronix DPO5104B is optimized with the user-definable MATLAB, Excel, and Visual Studio on a 10.4-inch XGA touchscreen display. Additionally, the Tektronix DPO510 Oscilloscope includes Wave Inspector control, which enables the industry's most comprehensive search and waveform navigation.
The Tektronix DPO5104B Digital Phosphor Oscilloscope is part of the Tektronix MSO5000B & DPO5000B Series.
- Wave inspector® controls provide easy navigation and automated search of waveform data
- Suite of advanced triggers, with standard Visual Trigger and Search
- 53 automated measurements, selectable filtering, waveform math and FFT analysis
- Waveform histogram, eye diagram, TIE (jitter/timing) measurement and analysis
- User-definable math using MATLAB, Visual Studio and Excel
- Trigger and decode options for mid-speed (100 Mb/s to 1 Gb/s) buses
- Trigger and decode options for low-speed (<10 Mb/s) buses
- Compliance test options for USB2.0, Ethernet, USB power, MOST, and Automotive Ethernet
||25M points - 125M points