The Chroma 19071 AC Hipot Tester performs AC dielectric withstand (hipot) tests. The test voltage can be programmed in the range of 50V AC to 5kV AC with a resolution of 1V. Its maximum total output current is 15mA.
The front panel of the tester makes it easy to operate. The digital display and user friendly control allow test parameters and limits to be set easily without activating the high voltage.
- Ground fault interruption shutdown the instrument when imbalance current > 0.5mA, provide the highest protection capability
- TUV approved
- CE Certified
- Programmable output voltage up to 5kV AC
- Ground continuity check with 1Ω limit
- Arc detection with programmable limit
- Front panel lockout
- Large LCD display (240 x 64dot matrix) can supply great view of test result and setting functions
- Programmable ramp and test times
- Programmable high and low limits
- Cost effective solution for Hipot
- Storage of 10 test setups with 60 steps per setup
- Remote control
- Easy to use