The Fluke 61 Handheld Infrared Thermometer enables professionals to monitor the status of electrical motors and electrical panels, research heating and ventilation problems and diagnose car malfunctions with ease.
- Bright laser beam provides easy targeting
- Display clearly supplies data at a glance
- Shock-absorbing holster increases ruggedness
- 0.2 °C (0. 5 °F) resolution up to 275 °C (525 °F)
- Backlight illuminates the screen in the dark
- Automatic sleep mode after 7 seconds extends battery life
- Alkaline batteries provide 4000 typical measurements