The Sorensen DCS50-40M16 Programmable DC Power Supply 50 V, 38 A, 2000 W incorporates current mode switching rates up to 100 kHz in high power density, low profile chassis. Utilizing unique packaging techniques, the DCS50-40M16 provides continuous full output power in any volt/amp combination within the rated output voltage and current limits.
Sorensen DCS50-40M16 Features
- 190-250 Vac single or 3-phase input, 47-63 Hz
- Ten turn locking potentiometer current control permits high resolution setting of the output current from zero to the rated output
- Automatic mode crossover into current or voltage mode
- Flexible output configuration: multiple units can be connected in parallel or series to provide increased current or voltage
- High frequency switching technology allows high power density, providing increased power output in a small, light package
- Remote sensing to compensate for losses in power leads
- Preset Over-Voltage Protection (OVP)
- External TTL, AC or DC shutdown
- Remote voltage, resistive, current limit and OVP programming with selectable programming constants
- External indicator signals for remote monitoring of OVP status, local/remote programming status, thermal shutdown, and output voltage and current.
- Front panel test points for current monitor
Sorensen DCS50-40M16 Specs
||2000 Watts maximum, 0 watts minimum
||Internally set for a maximum compliance of 53V +/- 1 Vdc
||Adjustable from 0 to 38 Adc
||200 mV peak-to-peak, 20 mV RMS, 20 MHz limited
||40 ma p-p, 5 ma RMS, 50 Hz - 20 MHz (10-30 Adc)
||+/- 0.1% line regulation in voltage or current mode of operation, with constant load and temperature at point of voltage sense.
||+/- 0.1% load regulation in voltage or current mode of operation, with constant load and temperature at point of voltage sense.