The Xantrex XFR60-46 DC Power Supply 60 V, 46 A provides low noise, precisely regulated, variable DC output at 2800 watts of output power. Over voltage protection (OVP) and thermal shutdown are standard. Front panel controls and indicators are extensive. Select from several remote control choices: standard analog programming, optional isolated programming or readback, and optional GPIB programming or RS-232 control. Remote monitoring of output voltage and current is a standard feature. Use this power supply either on your bench or in a standard 19 inch rack. Designed for continuous use in standalone or systems applications, this power supply is typically used to power DC equipment, control magnets, or burn in components.
Xantrex XFR 60-46 Features
- Form Factor- Rackmount
- Maximum Current - 46 ADC Max
- Maximum Voltage 60 VDC Max
- Maximum Wattage - 2760 W Max
- Number of Outputs - Single Output
- Simultaneous digital display of both voltage and current.
- Automatic mode crossover into current or voltage mode.
- Multiple units can be connected in parallel or in series to provide increased current or voltage.
- Over temperature protection (OTP) shutdown; latches or automatically resets.