The Sorensen SG Series DC Power Supply represents the next generation of high power programmable DC power supplies. The SG Series is designed for exceptional load transient response, low noise and the highest power density in the industry. With a full 15 kW available down to 20VDC output in a 3u package the SG leads the industry in power density. The power density is enhanced by a stylish front air intake allowing supplies to be stacked without any required clearance between units.
The SGA, with its industry leading price performance, is available for customers requiring simple front panel analog controls or external control. With the same high performance power electronics as the SGI, the SGA provides essential features like 10- turn potentiometers for setting voltage and current, 3 ½ digit LED readout plus front panel over-voltage protection (OVP) preview/adjustment and reset.
Sorensen SGA60-250 Features
- High Power Density: up to 15 kW in 3U, 30 kW in a 6U chassis
- Wide Voltage Range: 0-10V up to 0-800V, in increments of 5 kW from 5 to 30 kW
- Fast Load Transient Response: Protection from undesired voltage excursions
- Low Ripple and Noise
- Hardware Trigger (Ethernet Option)
- Parallelable up to 150 kW
- Sequencing: Free system controller & speed up test
- Low audible noise: Temperature controlled variable speed fans