The Anritsu VNA Master MS2024A is a handheld Vector Network Analyzer designed to make accurate vector corrected 1-port magnitude, phase, and Distance-To-Fault measurements and 1-path 2-port magnitude and phase measurements from 2 MHz to 4 GHz.
For field engineers and technicians supporting aerospace & defense platforms, commercial wireless backhaul, and other general purpose applications, the VNA Master are the first and only truly portable handheld 2-port Vector Network Analyzers (MS2024A/26A) offering 2 MHz to 6 GHz frequency coverage for precisely detecting faults in RF cables, connectors, and antennas anytime, anywhere.
VNA Master is also an excellent solution for low-cost manufacturing and other general purpose applications given the broad frequency coverage, excellent performance, and integrated capabilities.
Anritsu MS2024A Features
- Vector Network Analysis from 2 MHz to 4 GHz
- Vector Voltmeter replacement
- 2 ms/data points sweep speed
- USB/Ethernet for data transfer
- Store 1000 traces and setups in internal memory
- Memory card slot for data storage and transfer
- High resolution daylight viewable TFT color display
- Greater than 3 hour battery life time
- Built-in and custom editable Cable and Signal Standard List
- Local Languages: English, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Japanese, Korean, and Chinese. Can also customize two additional languages using Master Software Tools
- Automate repetitive tasks with remote programming via Ethernet connector
- Weight < 6.4 lbs (2.9 kg)
- Master Software Tools for trace analysis, editing, reporting, and much more