Versatility makes this tester an essential component for both corrective and predictive maintenance procedures. The capability to test all insulation systems of coils and windings makes the Baker ST112A ideal for use on motors, generators, transformers, chokes, solenoids, and a variety of other coils.
With the 12KV tester, you can verify the quality of newer rewound windings before you have to depend on their performance. Whether you're in the shop, in the plant, or in the field, the Baker tester offers you the capability to troubleshoot, diagnose, and predict motor failures before they happen.
- Test all insulation systems of coils and windings
- Ideal for use on motors, generators, transformers, chokes, solenoids and a variety of other coils
- Verify the quality of new or rewound windings
- Capability to troubleshoot, diagnose and predict motor failures
- Surge Test: 12,000 V max, 800 A peak, 2.88 Joules
- DC Hipot Test: 12,000 V max, 1000 microamps