The 3001iX is part of the iX Series II which represents a new generation of AC and DC power source that addresses increasing demands on test equipment to perform more functions at a lower cost. By combining a flexible AC/DC power source with a high performance power analyzer, the iX Series II systems are capable of handling complex applications that have traditionally required multiple instruments.
The sleek integrated approach of the iX Series II avoids the cable clutter that is commonly found in AC test systems. The i/iX Series II is rackmountable with a 4U chassis design. All connections are made internally and the need for external digital multimeters, power harmonics analyzer and current shunts or clamps is completely eliminated.
Using a state of the art digital signal processor in conjunction with precision high resolution A/D converters, the iX Series II provides more accuracy and resolution than can be found in some dedicated harmonic power analyzers. Since many components in the iX Series II are shared between the AC/DC source and the power analyzer, the total cost of the integrated system is less than the typical cost of a multiple unit system.
For less demanding applications, the i Series II provides similar output and transient capabilities as the iX Series II, as well as basic measurements.
- Combination AC and DC Power Source and Power Analyzer
- 3000 VA - 15000 VA of Output Power
- Arbitrary Waveform Generation
- Built-in Digital Power Analyzer
- Scope Capture Capability
- EN61000-3-2 and EN61000-3-3
- Powerful Programing Software
- Constant Power Mode
- -160 - RTCA/DO-160D and EUROCAE test firmware. Refer to -160 option data sheet for details.
- -400 - 400-480 Volt Line to Line AC input.
- -411 - IEC61000-4-11 test firmware. See also EOS1/3.
- -413 - IEC61000-4-13 Harmonics and Interharmonics test firmware and hardware.
- -704 - Mil Std 704D/E test firmware. Refer to -704 option data sheet for details. 704F Software
- -EOS-1 - IEC61000-4-11 Electronic Output Switch (1 phase) Includes -411 option. Refer to EOS data sheet for details.
- -EOS-3 - IEC61000-4-11 Electronic Output Switch (3 phase) Includes -411 option. Refer to EOS data sheet for details.
- -LKM - Clock/Lock Master
- -LKS - Clock/Lock Auxiliary
- -LNS - Internal AC Line Sync.
- -XLS - External AC Line Sync adaptor. (-LNS and XLS are mutually exclusive)
- -MODE-iX - Switches between 1 and 3 phase output modes, for 9003iX or 15003i/iX only. (Separate box)
- OMNI-1-18i - Impedance matching network for single phase 3001i/iX or 5001i/iX to support IEC-1000-3-3 flicker tests.
- OMNI-3-18i - Impedance matching network for three phase 9003iX or 15003i/iX systems to support IEC-1000-3-3 flicker tests.
- OMNI-3-37i - Impedance matching network for three phase 30003i/iX systems to support IEC-1000-3-3 flicker tests.
- -RMS - Rackmount Slides.
- -WHM - Watt-Hour Measurement option.
- -ABD - Airbus Directive 0100.1.8 tests.
- -AMD - Airbus AMD24 tests.
- -A350 - Airbus A350 tests.
- -AIRB - Airbus test package (A380, A350, AMD24)
- -B787 - Boeing 787B3-0147 tests.