The Fluke CableIQ Qualification Tester is the first cabling bandwidth tester for network technicians. This network cable tester It gives even the most novice tech the vision to see what speeds existing cabling can support, quickly isolate cabling from network problems, and discover what is at the far end of any cable. That means network techs can close trouble tickets faster, reduce on-call time, and save money by better utilizing their existing infrastructure.
CableIQ qualification tester's powerful troubleshooting capability and intuitive interface enable your frontline technicians to identify and troubleshoot a wider range of problems within your infrastructure. Is the port active? Are the duplex settings matched? Is it a network problem or a cable problem? Can the cable support the required network bandwidth? CableIQ network cable tester is the only tool that can answer all these questions before trouble tickets are escalated to the next level reducing problem escalation by up to 30%.
Fluke CableIQ Features:
- Qualifies - Tests if your existing cabling has the bandwidth to support voice, 10/100, VoIP or Gigabit Ethernet
- Troubleshoots - shows why existing network cabling cannot support the network's bandwidth requirement (e.g. crosstalk at 11 meters)
- Discovers - detects what's at the end of any cable and displays device configuration (speed/duplex/pairing)
- Identifies unused switch ports that can be reallocated
- Graphically maps wiring configuration and shows distance to faults with Intelligent Wiremap
- Tests all copper cabling media: twisted-pair, coax, and audio cabling