The Fluke Fiber One-shot PRO has been replaced by the Fluke Versiv OptiFiber Pro OTDR.
The Fluke Fiber OneShot PRO Service Provider Fiber Troubleshooter takes the complexity out of singlemode fiber testing by analyzing fiber links and measuring faults up to 15 miles in less than five seconds. Whether you are troubleshooting FTTx, Hybrid Fiber Coax (HFC), fiber links between Central Offices, or working on regional or rural access networks, Fiber OneShot PRO is your first response to fiber trouble. The simple, one-button test feature means no training and can cut the average job time by 30 percent. This new class of tester fills the gap between a VFL and OTDR because it easily and quickly locates lossy connections, high-loss faults and breaks in a singlemode fiber network. This frontline fiber troubleshooter is an essential tool for anyone working with singlemode fiber.
Fluke Fiber OneShot PRO Features:
- Measure up to 75,459 feet (23,000 metres) of fiber in seconds
- Locate severe bends, high-loss splices, breaks and dirty connectors in singlemode fiber
- Save and store up to 99 test results for later review
- Confirm channel connectivity by analyzing the fiber link
- Locate sources of bit-error rates caused by end-face contamination or poor connection leads
- Reports up to nine multiple events per fiber link