The Hexagon ROMER 7325 SI 7-Axis Coordinate Measuring Machine can accomplish precise tactile measurements of all dimensions on a wide range of products. The 7-axis Absolute Arm has incredible reach with a measuring range of 8.2 feet, keeping a probing volumetric accuracy of ±0.069 mm.
Point cloud inspection helps to create detailed measurements from the device, with product benchmarking, reverse engineering, and virtual assembly also available. The Hexagon ROMER 7325 SI 7-Axis Coordinate Measuring Machine is built for quick and simplified uses. There is no warm-up time and the 7-Axis Absolute Arm's scanner and probe measurements are also operated in the same software. The Hexagon ROMER 7325 SI 7-Axis Absolute Arm with Integrated Scanner is a part of the Romer Absolute Arm Portable Measuring Arms series.
- High-accuracy touch probing and high-end scanning
- Absolute Encoders in every articulated joint
- Configurable and ergonomically designed wrist
- Low-friction to make movements accurate and effortless
- Intelligent qucik change probes without a need to recalibrate
- Zero G counterbalance to minimize torque in the base
|Probing point repeatability (mm)
|Probing volumetric accuracy (mm)
|Scanning system accuracy
|Arm weights (kg)