The single piece HV Diagnostics HVA 30 4 in 1 Universal High Voltage VLF and DC Hipot Tester is not only the most advanced high voltage VLF (Very Low Voltage) test system available; it is also the lightest, most compact instrument of its type on the market. Although primarily designed for the AC Hipot testing of extruded Medium Voltage cable systems - according to the new IEEE400 and international testing standards where the application of high voltage DC is no longer recommended - the multi-output HVA30 is also suitable for testing transformers, switchgear, rotating machines and other electrical apparatus. The instrument offers fully automatic Testing Sequences which allow the operator to effortlessly apply the correct testing standards without having to remember what those testing parameters are, thus avoiding possible over stressing of the cable system. Standard features like built in storage of test results, smooth load independent and symmetrical Sinewave HV outputs, DC and AC VLF outputs, capacitance and insulation resistance (mega-ohmmeter) measurements, accurate RMS metering, integrated discharge and transient protection, all make this instrument the most sophisticated and easiest to use VLF instrument available.
HV Diagnostics HVA 30 Features
- Smallest, lightest, most advanced universal high voltage test instrument available.
- VLF (0.1Hz), DC, Cable Fault Conditioning (Burning), and Sheath/Jacket Testing modes all included.
- Fully Automatic or manual cable test sequences
- True Symmetrical Sinusoidal, load independent, output waveform across the full load range.
- Real-time display of actual output waveform
- Easy to use, ergonomic, menu guided, large backlit user interface
- Rugged, one-piece design for easy portability
- Large output load capability (up to 5uF)
- Automatic and integrated load capacitance measurement with optimum frequency selection.
- Integrated memory for storage of test results that can be downloaded to a PC/laptop at a later time.
- No oil or arcing contacts that require routine maintenance