The Tektronix DPO3054 digital phosphor oscilloscopes (DPO) deliver the performance you need to visualize even your most demanding signals.
Bandwidths range from 100 MHz to 500 MHz and with all models offering a minimum of 5x over-sampling on all channels and sin(x)/x interpolation standard, you can be confident that even the fastest transient events will be captured and displayed accurately.
The standard 5M record length on all channels enables you to capture long windows of signal activity while maintaining fine timing resolution. The 50,000 wfm/s waveform capture rate maximizes the probability of capturing elusive glitches and other infrequent events.
The DPO3054 offers a variety of analytical solutions including cursors, 29 automatic measurements, statistics and waveform math. Despite a tiny footprint (only 5.4 in. deep) and light weight (9 lbs.), the DPO3000 Series offers exceptional performance, a large 9 in. WVGA widescreen display and knob-per-channel vertical controls.
Tektronix Test Equipment DPO3054 Features
- Wave Inspector® controls provide unprecedented efficiency in waveform analysis
- 9 in. (229 mm) WVGA widescreen color display
- USB 2.0 on front panel for quick and easy data storage
- USB 2.0 device port for direct PC control of oscilloscope using USBTMC
- Built-in Ethernet port
- Plug-and-play connectivity and analysis software solutions
- e*Scope® remote viewing and control
- TekVPI® probe interface supports active, differential and current probes for automatic scaling and units
- Small footprint and light weight
- Only 5.4 in. (137mm) deep and 9 lbs. (4 kg)
Tektronix Test Equipment DPO3054 Specs
- Bandwidth: 500MHz
- Channels: 4
- Sample Rate: 2.5 GS/s
- 5 megasample record length on all channels
- 50,000 wfm/s maximum waveform capture rate
- Suite of advanced triggers
Tektronix Test Equipment DPO3054 Applications
- Embedded design and debug
- Investigation of transient phenomena
- Power measurements
- Video design and debug
- Spectral analysis
- Automotive electronics design and debug
- Manufacturing test and quality control
- Electro-mechanical design and analysis
- Bio-medical product development
- Industrial control