The Agilent / Varian 959 Helium Mass Spectrometer Leak Detector is a portable, self-contained mass spectrometer helium leak detector using a wet (oil-based) oil-based mechanical vacuum pump.
The Agilent / Varian 959 provide clean and automatic leak detection utilizing the Contra-Flow™ vacuum system design that allows testing at high test point pressures.
The Turbo pump is used to achieve very high vacuum in the spectrometer tube. The roughing pump is located on the cart below the leak detector. An optional power probe accessory allows the leak detector to operate as a quick-response, high-sensitivity sniffing leak detector.
Agilent (formerly Varian) 959 Features
- Rugged, easy to use, idea for many industrial applications.
- Single button test activation, automatic pump down and transfer into test mode.
- Vacuum testing at high inlet pressures – up to 1 Torr – shortens time-to-test.
- Auto-protection from test port overpressure, power failures and operator errors.
- Wet and dry versions available