The Chroma 62012P-80-60 Programmable DC Load 80 Volts, 60 Amps, 1.2 kW offers many unique advantages for ATE integration and testing. These advantage include a constant power operating envelope, precision readback of output current and voltage, output trigger signals as well as the ability to create complex DC transients waveforms to test device behavior to spikes, drops, and other voltage deviations. Designed for automated testing DC-DC converters and similar products, the 62012P-80-60 sets a new standard for high accuracy programmable DC supplies. The 62012P-80-60 also includes 16 bit readback capability for accurate voltage and current readings. This means systems no longer need complex shunt/multiplexers to make accurate readings of the UUT's input parameters. The instruments also include I/O ports providing 8 bit TTLs, DC-ON, fault output signal and remote inhibit as well as a output trigger signal for system timing measurements.
Chroma 62012P-80-60 Features
- Digital Encoder Knobs, Keypad and Function Keys
- Power Factor Correction (0.95)
- High-speed Programming
- Precision V&I Measurements
- Current Sharing for Parallel Operation with Master/Slave Control
- Voltage Ramp Function : Time Range (10ms~99hours)
- Auto Sequencing Programming : 10 Programs / 100 Sequences / 8 bit TTL
- Voltage & Current Slew Rate Control
- OVP, Current Limit, Thermal Protection
- Remote sense, 5V Line Loss Compensation
- APG (Analog Programmable Interface) with Isolated Analog Interface Card
- Optional GPIB Control with SCPI
- Optional Ethernet/LXI interface
- Standard RS-232 & USB Interface
- LabView and Labwindows
- CE Certified
Chroma 62012P-80-60 Specs
||0.05% + 0.05%F.S.
||0.1% + 0.1%F.S.