The Magna Power XR1000-8/208 DC Power Supply 1000 V, 8 A continues Magna-Power's innovation in power electronics. Utilizing an additional power processing stage to deliver Magna-Power Electronics' signature current-fed power processing technology, the XR Series provides superior control and enhanced system protection, allowing the product to operate under short-circuit conditions, open-circuit conditions, and everything in between.
Magna-Power's XR1000-8 high power dc power supply satisfies the increasing demand for a variety of applications. Such applications include but are not limited to as ATE, motor testing, battery charging, power source and solar emulation, and water treatment. For automation and integration, all models include standard 37-pin isolated 0-10 V external input/output to monitor and control all functions. In addition the included RS232 communications, the XR Series is also debuting with Magna-Power Electronics LXI certified Ethernet interface option with embedded web server. This interface allows the power supply to be controlled and monitored in any web-browser or through NI LabView with certified drivers.
Through Magna-Power Electronics' novel design engineering, the XR1000-8 is able to accept a wider AC input voltage range than any comparable product: from 208 Vac to 480 Vac , at 50 Hz, 60 Hz, and 400 Hz all with a power factor greater than 92% at rated power. These features combined with efficiencies up to 88%, make the XR Series a product expected in high demand. This is due to an apparently equal emphasis in power, efficiency, and safety, all of which make the Magna-Power XR1000-8/208 DC power supply a reliable product.
- High power density
- Wide voltage and current range
- High efficiency operation
- 37-pin optically isolated user I/O circuitry standard front panel analog potentiometers: Stepless rotary control
- RS-232 interface standard with SCPI Commands
- GPIB, USB, Ethernet, RS-485 interfaces optional
- Optional LXI-certified Ethernet communications: Embedded web-server LXI
- OVT and OCT shutdown standard: Mechanical contactors to disconnect input mains
- Certified LabWindows/CVI and LabView Drivers: GPIB, Serial, and TCP/IP
- Programmable Output Modulation: Emulates user-defined power profiles
- High power factor