The Rohde & Schwarz ESIB family of EMI test receivers combines the high sensitivity, large dynamic range and selectivity of a high-end test receiver with the flexibility and speed of a top-class spectrum analyzer in one instrument.
The Rohde & Schwarz ESIB40 is outstanding for its low inherent noise, high intermodulation suppression and low SSB phase noise. Moreover, the ESIB provides all test routines offered by modern spectrum analyzers, such as noise measurement, phase noise measurement, channel and adjacent-channel power measurement as well as time-domain measurement.
ESIB 40 (similar to ESIB26) test receivers fully comply with the basic standard CISPR 16-1-1 and carry out measurements in conformance with all civil and military EMI standards such as CISPR, EN, VDE, ANSI, FCC, BS, ETS, VCCI, MIL-STD, VG, DEF-STAN, etc.
Rohde & Schwarz ESIB40 Features
- Frequency range 20 Hz to 40 GHz
- Very high sensitivity (NF type 10 dB)
- Excellent large-signal immunity (1 dB comp.: +10 dBm)
- Low measurement uncertainty (< 1 dB up to 1 GHz)
- High measurement speed and result processing (min. meas. time 100 µs)
- Low inherent noise (<–3 dBµV)
Rohde & Schwarz ESIB40 Applications
- EMC test houses and service providers
- Governmental organizations
- Safety standard authorities
- Large industrial development and EMC labs (e.g. automotive)