The MTS-4000 OTDR is a small, compact and handheld test platform designed for all phases of the network life-cycle, from the installation to the maintenance of Access/FTTx networks and triple-play services. Modular in design, the MTS-4000 offers field service technicians the highest performance and superior levels of scalability and upgradeability.
Viavi Solutions 4000 Features
- Lightweight platform: only 1.4kg/3 lbs
- Intuitive graphical user interface with touchscreen option
- Extended battery life using smart Lithium ion cell
- Scripting capability for automation, simplification and automatic data reporting
- Easy Internet access via installed web browser
- Remote control access allowing remote assistance from any expert user
- Integration of basic applications such as HTML and PDF reader
Viavi Solutions 4000 Applications
- Fiber test applications include OTDR, FiberComplete™ Automatic IL/ORL, CWDM Analyzer, PON/FTTH selective power meter, Connector Inspection with IEC Pass/Fail Analysis as well as Visual Fault Locator, Broadband Power Meter and CW light source
- Copper test applications include volt/ohm meter, time domain reflectometer (TDR), resistive fault locator, and wideband tones/spectral analysis to 30 MHz
- Triple-play service testing/IPTV and VoIP measurements from DSL access interfaces or standard Ethernet port
- VDSL and ADSL testing using Infineon Technologies chipset and licensed option for Dr. DSL® diagnostic solutions from Aware, Inc.
- Enterprise IT network testing: Basic troubleshooting functionality combined with the advanced capability needed to turn up and maintain modern networks