The world's easiest-to-use handheld OC-48 tester
The FST-2310 TestPad has put the power to provision, troubleshoot, and maintain DS0 to OC-48 services in your hands, minimizing lost revenue on your network.
- Comprehensive testing with multirates, multiservices, and multimodes.
- Easy-to-use, touch-screen graphical user interface (GUI) simplifies and expedites testing.
- Engineered for the field with rugged construction, lightweight design, and battery-powered operation.
- Modular TestPad 2000 architecture enables up-to-date support for established and emerging technologies in a single platform.
- Automated testing features minimize training costs and testing complexity.
- Remote control functionality using the module's GUI.
Viavi Solutions FST-2310 Features
- Multi-rate transmission testing from DS0 to OC-48 in a single, handheld unit.
- Multi-service testing capabilities including ATM, GR-303, ISDN, signaling, voice frequency (VF), and digital data service (DDS).
- Ability to manipulate bytes in the SONET overhead.
- Multiple operation modes to terminate and monitor circuits from various network access points.
- Application-driven icons, auto configuration, dual PCMCIA slots, built-in microphone, speaker, and additional handset port.
- VT100 emulation.
Viavi Solutions FST-2310 Applications
- Perform end-to-end BER testing using a wide range of stress test patterns.
- Analyze network performance by simulating abnormal conditions and inserting various errors and alarms.
- Perform in-service monitoring of the circuit under test to ensure Quality of Service (QoS).
- Verify proper provisioning of network multiplexers and demultiplexers.
- Verify proper network timing by measuring jitter at DS1 and DS3 tributary interfaces.
- Qualify protocol services such as ATM, GR-303, and ISDN and decode protocol messages.
- Perform bulk payload testing on SDH circuits at STM-1c/-4c/-16c rates.
- More Information.