The Yokogawa DL350 ScopeCorder is a portable instrument featuring the deep measurement and recording capabilities you need in the lab in a compact instrument you can take into the field. A ScopeCorder combines the transient signal capturing capabilities of an oscilloscope with the long-term datalogging capabilities of a data recorder. For “quick and easy” troubleshooting or sophisticated mixed-signal datalogging, the DL350 is a portable, powerful, and useable engineering tool that makes complete measurements completely portable.
Yokogawa DL350 Features:
- A4-sized compact chassis
- Simultaneous isolated inputs maximum 8-ch (1 MS/s) or 4-ch (100 MS/s) Scanning inputs maximum 32-ch (10 kS/s) or 16 channels (20 kS/s)
- AC/DC/Battery operated
- Choose from 18 types of input module, which are compatible other ScopeCorders.
- Vibration-resistant design
- Superior immunity
- Secure reliable data recording in harsh environment
- Up to 100 Mpoints per module memory
- Up to 50 days continuous recording onto SD card
- Intuitive operation using 8.4-inch touch screen
- A choice of two operating modes provides greater flexibility
- “DL350 assistant software” helps to configure settings and to back-up data on-the-spot