The Amplifier Research 600A225 RF Power Amplifier 10 kHz - 225 MHz, 600 W is a self-contained, air-cooled, broadband, completely solid state amplifier designed for applications where instantaneous bandwidth and high gain are required. Push-pull LDMOS circuitry is utilized in all high power stages in the interest of lowering distortion and improving stability. The Model 600A225, when used with an RF sweep generator, will provide a minimum of 600 watts of swept power.
The Model 600A225 is equipped with a Digital Control Panel (DCP) which provides both local and remote control of the amplifier. The DCP uses a 3.75 inch diagonal graphic display, menu assigned softkeys, a single rotary knob, and four dedicated switches to offer extensive control and status reporting capability. The display provides operational presentation of Forward Power and Reflected Power plus control status and reports of internal amplifier status. Special features include a gain control, forward RF sample port, and a reflective RF sample port for precise power measurements.
Amplifier Research 600A225 Features
- Rated power output: 600 watts
- Input for rated output: 1.0 milliwatt maximum
- Power output @ 3 dB compression: Nominal 600 watts, minimum 550 watts
- Power output @ 1 dB compression: Nominal 550 watts, minimum 400 watts
- Flatness: ±2.5 dB maximum
- Frequency response: 10 kHz - 225 MHz instantaneously
- Gain at maximum setting: 58 dB minimum
- Gain adjustment (continuous range): 20 dB minimum
- Input impedance: 50 ohms, VSWR 1.5:1
- Output impedance 50 ohms, nominal