The Anritsu MT9083B2 Access Master OTDR is designed to make your measurement experience simple and error-free with true one-button fault location, pass/fail classification, automated file saving and naming and even a macro-bend detection feature for identifying installation issues. The MT9083B2 now features a 7-inch widescreen TFT-LCD display for use both indoors and outdoors, enhanced battery operation time (up to 12 hours) increased operating temperature range(-10°C to 50°C) and new short-cut function keys. Features 1310, 1490 and 1550 nm wavelengths.
Anritsu MT9083B2 Features
- Expanded dynamic range up to 42dB
- Complete testing of PON-based FTTx networks featuring up to 1x64 splits
- Fast measurement speed and distance with minimal deadzone
- Exclusive, user-selectable, dual circuit design allowing unit optimization for
high resolution or enhanced range
- Efficient real-time sweeping with high signal level for quick fiber verification