The DPI 620 electrical calibrator can measure and source mA, mV, V, Ohms, frequency and a variety of RTDs and T/Cs. It provides an isolated 24 V loop power supply to energise devices and control loops and a stabilized dc voltage supply for ratio metric transducers. A HART digital communicator is provided for set-up and calibration adjustment of HART devices.
The high resolution, colour touch screen of the calibrator shows only those buttons necessary for the immediate, selected tasks. The buttons have been sized so that they can be operated by a gloved hand, with no need for a stylus. The display can be configured to show up to six reading windows and each window can show an electrical input/output, pressure, temperature, a USB-connected device or a wireless-connected device. The reading windows also act as active keys and, when pressed, they expand to show more detailed information or to provide advance functions such as step and ramp outputs. Colour is used to emphasize important information, for example, red for critical or failed values and green for pass or within tolerance.
The DPI 620 includes comprehensive documenting features for automating instrument calibration when used in conjunction with Intecal Calibration Management software.
The compact and lightweight calibrator is designed for rugged field application, with a robust casing and weather-proofing to IP 65. It features a high-speed digital interface for connecting to pressure modules and pressure generating stations. This interface will also allow expansion to meet future requirements when new modules and stations become available. It also features USB and optional wireless connectivity and a micro SD card slot for memory expansion.
- Measure, source and simulate multiple parameters
- HART digital communicator
- Easy-to-use, with video quality touch screen, which can be operated by a gloved hand
- Weather-proof to IP 65
- Can display up to 6 active readings
- Available with a range of add-on modules, pressure measurement modules and generation stations, Intecal Field Calibration documenting module, 300Vac measurement probe
- Digital interface for pressure modules and future options
- USB master and slave for connecting to a PC and peripherals
- Available in Windows CE version
- Long-life Lithium-Polymer battery pack