Multiple contact, cross bar relays have been employed in all critical switching areas. They are mounted in sockets and have hard gold contacts. These relays offer the most reliable operation available. The 5540A calibrator also includes self-diagnostics. This capability allows the instrument to locate faults down to the module level. Analog and digital test can be selected from the alphanumeric display on the front panel.
Fluke Calibration 5440AB Features
- Completely automatic internal calibration, no mechanical adjustments.
- Simplified 5 minute external calibration to traceable standards.
- Procedure storage module.
- Completely programmable through the GPIB/IEEE-488 interface.
- Output Voltage: 0 to 1100V.
- Output uncertainty compared to calibration standards, ±5°C.
- Single Function
Fluke Calibration 5440AB Specs
||Direct Voltage Calibrator
||0 to 25mA
||0 to 1100V