The Keysight 8565EC portable, color display millimeter wave spectrum analyzer offers the measurement capability and performance previously found in larger, more expensive benchtop analyzers. You can measure signals from 9 kHz to 50 GHz (preselected above 2.75 GHz) with a single coaxial connection.
The 8565EC spectrum analyzer combines outstanding phase noise, sensitivity, 1 Hz resolution bandwidths, synthesized tuning and wide dynamic range in a package built to withstand environmental conditions. It offers a complete solution for adjacent-channel power (ACP) testing of burst carrier signals using digital modulation, and the ability to measure occupied bandwidth percentage.
Keysight 8565EC Features
- Outstanding performance for sensitivity, phase noise, the 2nd and 3rd order dynamic range, and the voltage standing wave ratio (VSWR)
- Color Display
- Continuous 9 kHz to 50 GHz sweep (to 325 GHz with external mixing)
- Fast digital resolution bandwidths of 1, 3, 10, 30 and 100 Hz
- Adjacent channel power, channel power, carrier power, occupied bandwidth percentage and time-gated measurements standard
- Precision timebase and 1 Hz counter resolution
- MIL-PRF-28800 Class 3 rugged
- Measurement personalities for digital radio and phase noise measurements
- Easily transfer screen image or trace data to PC with E4444A BenchLink software