The Keysight 8565EC 9 kHz - 50 GHz Spectrum Analyzer has been replaced by the Spectrum Analyzers | Signal Analyzers.
View the Spectrum Analyzers | Signal Analyzers
The Keysight 8565EC portable, color display millimeter wave spectrum analyzer offers the measurement capability and performance previously found in larger, more expensive benchtop analyzers. You can measure signals from 9 kHz to 50 GHz (preselected above 2.75 GHz) with a single coaxial connection.
The 8565EC spectrum analyzer combines outstanding phase noise, sensitivity, 1 Hz resolution bandwidths, synthesized tuning and wide dynamic range in a package built to withstand environmental conditions. It offers a complete solution for adjacent-channel power (ACP) testing of burst carrier signals using digital modulation, and the ability to measure occupied bandwidth percentage.
- Outstanding performance for sensitivity, phase noise, the 2nd and 3rd order dynamic range, and the voltage standing wave ratio (VSWR)
- Color Display
- Continuous 9 kHz to 50 GHz sweep (to 325 GHz with external mixing)
- Fast digital resolution bandwidths of 1, 3, 10, 30 and 100 Hz
- Adjacent channel power, channel power, carrier power, occupied bandwidth percentage and time-gated measurements standard
- Precision timebase and 1 Hz counter resolution
- MIL-PRF-28800 Class 3 rugged
- Measurement personalities for digital radio and phase noise measurements
- Easily transfer screen image or trace data to PC with E4444A BenchLink software