The E4446A PSA high-performance spectrum analyzer measures and monitors complex RF, microwave, and millimeter-wave signals up to 44 GHz. The frequency coverage extends to 110 GHz with the Keysight unpreselected mixer, and to 325 GHz by other vendors' mixers.
- ±0.19 dB absolute amplitude accuracy
- -154 dBm displayed average noise level (DANL)
- -118 dBc/Hz phase noise at 10 kHz offset
- 81 dB W-CDMA ACLR dynamic range
- 10 MHz analysis bandwidth
- Optional 40 or 80 MHz analysis bandwidth to capture and measure complex signals.
- -78 dB (nominal) third order intermodulation for 40 or 80 MHz analysis bandwidth
- Up to 300 MHz analysis bandwidth for calibrated VSA measurements