The Radiodetection RD8000PDLB Multifunction Precision Locator is the industry standard high performance cable and pipe locator. It has a broad range of active, passive and Sonde frequencies as well as a number of unique user features supplied as standard. The RD8000PDLB improves on speed, accuracy and reliability yet remains a cost-effective solution for any application delivering unique user features. Designed with the latest digital software, RD8000PDLB delivers a highly controllable and reliable locate solution to service any industry, anywhere in the world.
Radiodetection RD8000PDLB Features
- Light weight – at only 1.9 kg, the RD8000 range is comfortable to use for extended periods
- IP54 Rating – you can operate it in almost any environment
- Transmitter and locator feature a large, high contrast backlit LCD screen.
- Combination of new and innovative algorithms with established software on a high-performance processor core
- Improves the accuracy and repeatability of measurements
- Delivers powerful signal filtering and analysis allowing continued operation even in the most electrically noisy environments.
- iLOC™ is an advanced Bluetooth® link between the RD8000 locator and transmitter
- iLOC allows the operator to control the transmitter remotely
- Less time walking and more time locating.
- Gives the operator the tools to pass survey information to third-party applications for audit, analysis and reporting
- 1000 locate records can be stored and reviewed
- Upload this information to PDA or PC using RD8000 Bluetooth connection.
- A Radiodetection technique that allows the operator to validate the original factory calibration of the RD8000
- eCAL can issue and print validation certificate without needing to return the RD8000 to a service center.
- Depth readings are only indicated when the locator is correctly oriented above the pipe cable.