The Chroma 62150H-600S Solar Array Simulation DC Power Supply 600 Volts, 25 Amps, 15 kW offers many unique advantages for telecom, automated test system & integration, industrial, battery charge & simulation for hybrid cars and solar panel simulation. These advantages include high power density of 15KW in 3U, precision readback of output current and voltage, output trigger signals as well as the ability to create complex DC transient waveforms to test device behavior for spikes, drops, and other voltage deviations. The 62150H-600S is very easy to operate either from the front panel keypad or from the remote controller via USB / RS232 / RS485 / APG (Standard) and GPIB & Ethernet (optional). Its compact size with 3U only can be stacked on a bench in a standard rack without any difficulty.
Chroma 62150H-600S Features
- Easy master / slave parallel & series operation up to 150KW
- Precision V&I Measurements
- High-speed programming
- Voltage & Current slew rate control
- Digital encoder knobs, keypad and function keys
- Current sharing operation
- Voltage ramp function (time range: 10 ms ~ 99 hours)
- Auto sequencing programming: 10 programs / 100 sequences
- OVP, current limit, thermal protection
- Standard analog programming interface
- Standard USB / RS232 / RS485 interface
- Optional GPIB / Ethernet interface
- Remote output ON / OFF (I / P)
- Remote sense line drop compensation
- LabView and Labwindows
- Solar array simulation function
- Shade I-V curve simulation
- I-V curve programming: 10 program / 100 I-V files
- CE certified
Chroma 62150H-600S Specs
||+/- 0.01% F.S.
||+/- 0.05% F.S.
||+/- 0.05% F.S.
||+/- 0.1% F.S.
||120V / 600V
||10A / 25A