The Megger MPQ2000 portable power quality analyzer has features which make it ideal for testing power quality in any environment, including rugged, weatherproof hardware, and the ability to power off Phase A or auxiliary power. But the hardware is not all it’s about – behind the sturdy exterior is an intelligence that is focused on smart testing, with industry-leading software that enables you to minimize errors while testing, and quickly and easily analyze your results. For example, you can create your own company standard templates that can be stored and compared, as well as check your results against compliance standards. This saves time, effort and costs, making your entire testing process more efficient.
Megger MPQ2000 Features
- Power off Phase A or auxiliary, allowing it to be used anywhere without an AC outlet
- Weather proof to NEMA 4 standard for use in any environment
- Auto CT identifies the current that the instrument is connected to and the range that it is in
- Configuration verification which highlights if the product has been connected incorrectly
- On-board data analysis which can compare results against compliance standards, including setting templates for internal company standards