Automotive Transient Surge Simulator
Noiseken ISS-7650 Features
- Pulse 5a and Pulse 5b generating unit
- A built-in 60V/30A Coupling Network allows independent operation.
- Capacitive - resistive (inductive) discharge circuitry in strict conformity with the standard and with the actual car environment.
- Equipped with a programmable clip circuit that can produce Pulse 5b clipped waveform in steps of 0.1V without externally attaching a zener diode.
- Pulse 5b clipped waveform is preeminent in smoothness.
- Serial or parallel pulse coupling selectable.
- Pulse repetitions controller provided (30s to 999s and 1 to 999 pulses)