Load Dump pulses simulate the sudden disconnection (e.g. by corrosion) of the battery from the alternator while the alternator is generating current to load the battery. Such pulses have high energy with a high potential of destruction. These pulses having duration time in the range of hundreds of milliseconds. The EM Test LD 200N100 Load Dump Generator generates the Load Dump pulses as per ISO 7637
, ISO 16750-2, SAE J1113
, SAE J1455, JASO and many more manufacturer specification, e.g. Ford, Chrysler, Renault, PSA, NISSAN etc. By means of a built-in clipping circuit and battery switch, the LD 200N100 also generates negative- and clipped load dump pulses as per international standards as well as manufacturer requirements.
- Load Dump generator according to ISO 7637, ISO 16750-2, SAE J1113, SAE J1455, JASO, Nissan and most car manufacturer requirements
- Built-in 100A coupler 60 V/100 A
- Built-in battery switch for 100A
- Generates Clipped Load Dump pulses
- Pulse duration up to 1,200ms