With its compact design and low weight of 12.9 kg / 28.4 lbs, the OMICRON CMC 353 provides the perfect combination of portability and power. It is the ideal test set for three-phase protection testing and the commissioning of SCADA systems. The powerful current outputs (3 x 32 A / 430 VA) optimally support 5 A relay testing. The portable design makes this test set an excellent choice for commissioning and maintenance tasks, particularly in industry, distributed generation, and medium and low voltage applications. The CMC 353 meets a wide variety of challenges in protection engineering - from testing electromechanical relays to the latest IEC 61850 IEDs.
OMICRON CMC353 Features
- Compact design and light weight
- High current amplitudes for 5 A relay testing
- Powerful current sources for testing electromechanical relays
- High accuracy and versatility for testing static and numerical relays
- Integrated network for testing IEC 61850 IEDs