The Yokogawa OR341 Portable Power Monitor is a lightweight, compact sophisticated recorder, featuring harmonic analysis and real-time RMS measurement ideal for monitoring power supply quality. This enhanced recorder provides advanced functions such as PC card fax/modem communication, a wave-window trigger for capturing abnormalities in power lines, and battery power for use in the field.
The Handy-OR machine has 4 ch isolated analog input and 8 bit logic input, 5.7 inch LCD display, 104 mm width printer and PC card slot even if the weight is only 1.4 kg, enhanced trigger which is specially useful for power line monitoring, harmonic analysis function, Root Mean Square measuring function, and Fax/Data sending function by way of using Fax/Modem PC card. The Yokogawa Handy-OR has been designed environment friendly.
Yokogawa OR341 Features
- 4 isolated analog inputs
- Max. sampling speed: 400 KS/
- Measuring Range: 100 mV - 1000 V
- Large internal memory: up to 128 k/Ch
- Selectable chart speeds: 5 mm/sec. to 10 mm/hr.
- External Storage: PCMCIA (40MB max.)
- Communication: RS-232C, Modem
- Modem can send image to fax, file to PC or receive setting commands
- Standard or high-voltage logic inputs
- External I/O: trigger in/out, clock
- Variable trigger and zoom functions
- Power Sources: Dry battery, rechargeable Ni-MH, or AC adapter
- Four-channel harmonic analysis
- Real-time RMS measurements
- Measures active/reactive/apparent power, phase angle and power factor
- Large memory: 128 Kdata/ch (std.)
- Provides data in graphical, tabular, or spreadsheet formats