The Keysight 8657A-001 Signal Generator, 100 kHz - 1040 MHz has been replaced by the Keysight N5182B MXG X-Series RF Vector Signal Generator.
View the Keysight N5182B MXG X-Series RF Vector Signal Generator
The Keysight 8657A is designed to meet the testing needs of the communication industry. Test AM, FM, and pulsed receivers as well as components. Use it in R&D manufacturing, and support.
Option 001: High-stability timebase
- 100 kHz to 1040 MHz
- AM and FM modulation
- Low SSB phase noise
- Electronic attenuator for ATE
- In-and out-of-channel performance
- ±1.0 dB absolute level accuracy (typically ±0.5 dB)
- Amplitude offset and phase adjust
- 50 W reverse power protection