The E4437B 250 kHz - 4 GHz ESG-DP Series Digital RF Signal Generator combines outstanding RF performance and sophisticated baseband generation to deliver calibrated test signals at baseband, IF, and RF frequencies up to 6 GHz. Offering an internal baseband generator with arbitrary waveform and real-time I/Q capabilities, ample waveform playback and storage memory, and a wide RF modulation bandwidth, the E4438C ESG is equipped to test today's complex wireless systems and their components.
Precompliance testing for FCC Part 15.
The E4437B 250 kHz - 4 GHz ESG-DP Series Digital RF Signal Generator is an adaptable platform with optional capabilities to customize the instrument for baseband and RF test applications ranging from simple distortion test and general purpose troubleshooting to baseband coding algorithm development, advanced transceiver design verification, and high volume manufacturing. Its modular architecture makes it easy to configure the instrument with the level of performance and signal creation capability you need today with the option to upgrade in the future.
Keysight E4437B Features
- 250 kHz to 4 GHz frequency range with enhanced phase noise performance
- RF modulation bandwidth up to 35 MHz
- Optional dual arbitrary waveform generator and/or real-time I/Q baseband generator
- 40 MHz sample rate and 14-bit I/Q resolution
- 1 Msample (4 MB) memory for waveform playback and 1 Msample (4 MB) memory for waveform storage
- Custom digital modulation (>15 variations of FSK, MSK, PSK, and QAM), AM, FM, phase modulation, pulse modulation, and step/list sweep (frequency and power)
- GPIB and RS-232 connectivity