The Model NTS-300A is a self-contained, two-piece test set designed for complete testing of General Electric and Westinghouse secondary network protectors.
The two-piece design of Model NTS-300A enables the user to transport the unit and easily lower it into a manhole.
The unit performs operational tests on 216 and 480 volt network protectors; it can also be used for trouble-shooting tests on the operating mechanism and on both electromechanical and solid-state network relays.
Megger NTS300A Features
- 50 ft (15 m) test cable
- Two-piece design for easy portability
- Solid-state, digital timer
- Additional phase angle settings for testing protectors that incorporate solid-state relays
- High current output for instantaneous test
- High output power for mechanical low voltage closing tests