The Fluke 437 Series II Power Quality and Energy Analyzer is designed specifically for the defense and avionics industries. Equipped with all the functionalities of the 435 II including PowerWave, Power Inverter Efficiency and an Energy Loss Calculator, the 437 II goes one step further by measuring up to 400 Hz. The ability to measure at a higher frequency is necessary for those working in submarines, aircrafts, and other transport applications.
- Power inverter efficiency: Simultaneously measure AC output power and DC input power for power electronics systems using optional DC clamp.
- PowerWave data capture: Capture fast RMS data, show half-cycle and waveforms to characterize electrical system dynamics (generator start-ups, UPS switching etc.).
- Energy loss calculator: Classic active and reactive power measurements, unbalance and harmonic power, are quantified to pinpoint the fiscal costs of energy losses
- Troubleshoot real-time: Analyze the trends using the cursors and zoom tools.
- Highest safety rating in the industry: 600 V CAT IV/1000 V CAT III rated for use at the service entrance
- Measure all three phases and neutral: With included four flexible current probes with enhanced thin flex design to fit into the tightest places
- Automatic Trending: Every measurement is always automatically recorded, without any set-up.
- System-Monitor: Ten power quality parameters on one screen according to EN50160 power quality standard
- Logger function: Configure for any test condition with memory for up to 600 parameters at user defined intervals.
- View graphs and generate reports: With included analysis software
- Battery life: Seven hours operating time per charge on Li-ion battery pack