The Keysight 83630B synthesized sweeper is the standard of excellence for applications requiring the high performance and accuracy of a synthesized source and the speed and versatility of a sweep oscillator. Synthesized broadband frequency coverage and precise 1 Hz frequency resolution (Opt 008) are generated by indirect synthesis, enabling the 83630B to achieve low single-sideband phase noise performance. It also delivers excellent harmonic performance with harmonics at least 50 dB below the carrier from 2.0 GHz to 26.5 GHz.
- +13 dBm calibrated output power
- -50 dBc harmonics <26.5 GHz typical
- SSB phase noise <-80 dBc at 10 GHz and 10 kHz offset
- Complete analog sweeper
- 1 Hz frequency resolution (Option 008)
- Pulse, amplitude and frequency modulation (8360B Series only)
- -110 dBm output power with step attenuator (Option 001)