The Keysight ESA-L1500A (E4411A) 1.5 GHz Portable Spectrum Analyzer has the performance of a high-quality spectrum analyzer and the rugged ease of use expected in a field instrument.
The ESA-L1500A gives you a rapid display update rate and state-of-the-art 5 ms sweep time that reduces test time and increases throughput. The phase-locked synthesizer adds stability and repeatability to frequency measurements, and the automatic background alignment offers continuous calibration. Plus, you'll have specified performance only 5 minutes after power-up.
Increase your manufacturing up-time: costly repairs can be avoided with the automatic input overload protection, and the use of component integration reduces the probability of failure. Ideal for field environments, the Keysight ESA-L1500A has a sealed front panel, louvered air vents, and side-mounted fan to protect the instrument in a wide range of weather conditions. Rubber-encased front and rear frames resist the rigors of transportation. The combination hard key/soft key front panel offers simple operation for basic measurements while providing access to sophisticated features. In addition, testing is simplified with built-in limit lines and pass/fail messages.
Keysight E4411A Specs
- Frequency range 9 kHz to 1.5 GHz with frequency accuracy of ±2.0 kHz at 1 GHz (without temperature)
- Phase noise <= -90 dBc/Hz (10 kHz offset) and residual FM <=100 Hz P-P
- Resolution bandwidths 1 kHz to 3 MHz
- Maximum amplitude range -120 dBm to +30 dBm
- Maximum dynamic range >=78 dB/>=85 dB (2nd/3rd order)
- Log range 85 dB with 10 divisions on screen
- 15.8 cm, high resolution, LCD display, continuous background environment alignment
- Option 1DP: 75 ohms Input, please consult your sales representative for availability