The Tettex MIDAS 2883 12kV Capacitance, Dissipation / Power Factor / Tan Delta Test Set is the smallest and most compact insulation diagnosis set on the market. The weight of only 25 kg / 55 lbs and the one box design makes it the ideal tool for power / dissipation factor / tan δ and capacitance testing in the field and in the factory. State-of-the art electronic design, advanced digital filtering and sophisticated calculation algorithms ensure highly stable results even under adverse conditions.
The three main operating modes offer the user a choice. For quick and straight-forward measurements the basic mode is used, where only the essential information is shown. For advanced tests such as variable frequency or voltage (tip up) measurements the guide mode is available. The user is guided through the measurements with safety and connection instructions shown on the color touch screen. And the advanced mode offers additional flexibility for special test sequences. The MIDAS micro 2883 is completed with extensive safety features. Hand and foot interlock switches, easily accessible emergency stop button and built in safety checks ensure safe operation under all circumstances.
Tettex 2883 Features
- Capacitance, dissipation / power factor testing
- Compact one-box design with only 25 kg / 55 lb
- 12 kV high voltage source
- Variable frequency 15 – 400 Hz
- Accuracy of 0.3% (capacitance) and 1x10-4
- Safe operation with interlock, emergency stop, safety checks and HV ground surveillance
- 7” color touch screen for easy operation
- Three operating modes: basic, guide, advanced
Tettex 2883 Applications
- Power Transformers
- Instrument Transformers
- Circuit Breakers
- Surge Arrestors