Technicians need to determine the amount of moisture in a material in order to ensure that the material is ready for usage. The moisture content (MC) can affect materials, such as wood, making the detection of excessive moisture or unknown leaks vital to maintaining the integrity of a material.
What Is A Moisture Meter?
Moisture Meters allow operators to measure the percentage of water in a specific material. When paired with a thermal camera
, these meters provide the technology needed to pinpoint the source of the moisture. Some meters have thermal imaging capabilities in addition to the standard moisture measuring applications.
- Pinpoint problems at the source
- Built-in thermal camera and laser (dependent on model)
- Easy for work out in the field
- Allows for destructive or non-destructive measurements
- Helps determine if shrinkage in a material like wood
- Can be used for solids, gases, & liquids
- User-friendly applications
Choosing The Right Moisture Meter
Reach out to an ATEC rental agent today to learn more about our moisture meter rental options. We offer an array of moisture meters and thermal imagers for all your testing needs. Rent reliable products created by industry-leading manufacturers, including FLIR
, and more.